And some Environmental Education Links:
- Natural History Network
- New England Environmental Education Alliance (NEEEA)
- Northern Forest Atlas
Resources for Communities
Environmental Literacy for Vermont
Four Winds and Vermont SWEEP partnered to create a Roadmap to Environmental Literacy, a look at the wonderful environmental/sustainability education work happening in communities around the state right now plus suggestions for how to engage more people and more communities in this work. Those involved recognized that achieving environmental literacy is a community-wide effort.
- Environmental Education and the Common Core – English, Language Arts
- Environmental Education and the Common Core – Math
- Environmental Literacy and the Next Generation Science Standards
- Environmental Literacy for Vermont
- Vermont State-Wide Environmental Education Programs (VT SWEEP)
Contact Lisa Purcell for more information.
This project was funded by a grant from the Canaday Family Charitable Trust.